Monday, October 25, 2010

It's been a while...

So I thought I'd do some Blog Therapy. A lot has happened in the past few weeks. I've had my ups and my downs. A lot of downs. Self-esteem issues leave my pillow wet at nights and my eyes puffy in the morning. But thanks to my good friend Nate, and a lot of prayers, I've decided that my attitude is going to be better. I don't need to be sad. My life is great! I have wonderful friends, I'm getting a good education and my life is pretty good. So, from now on, I'm going to try to have more sunshiny days, instead of cloudy ones. Of course, after I've made that decision, things got tough, but I just figure that's Satan trying to get me down. Stupid Satan.
Anywho.... Time to update yall. This semester has been full of Frisbee games, Football games, birthdays, Horkleys, movies, costumes, late nights, early mornings, pillow talk and fun! It's been great. Brianna's birthday was on the 21st of October and we threw her a surprise party! It was great, the best part was when we gave her her birthday present, a Shweinstiger Jersey! She loved it! She also got a present from Matt and Jon and it was a bunch of "bri"-sents, like boxer-BRIefs, a barBRI doll in a BRIkeenie, a BuRIt0, and a few other things, it was great! That night we also had a ward halloween party, it was a lot of fun! Our apartment (except caroline) all dressed up, it was fun! The freakiest part was the end when the chainsaw guy got right up next to us! SCARY!!!! I also took my friends Kris and Jacobs engagement pictures, that was a lot of fun and there are a few pictures on here.

Brianna with Matt and Jon and her BRI gifts :)

Brianna Michelle and I all dressed up for the ward party
The apartments awesome costumes! 80's Exercise girl(Me), 80's secretary(Sadie), A PEACE girl(Bri), Lumberjack(Madi), and an 80's hick(Michelle). (p.s, I started the 80's theme :))
Happy BRI-thday Brianna!
Kris and Jacob, possibly the most beautiful couple ever <3
I Love them!
My Beautiful Beautiful roommate Brianna
Roommate love :)
Beautiful Rexburg Sunset. View from my apartment :)
Best Quarter Back eve! Payton Manning watch out!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! It seems as if the eighties theme was everywhere this year! It looks like your all having fun. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete