Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pictures to go along with my last post!

Daniel and I, We are silly
They are precious :)

After the Sand Dunes. Goodbyes :(

Jacob is seriously an amazing person!
Kris is probably the sweetest girl ever. Seriously!
Me and Evan! Great future Missionary! Arizona WATCH OUT!
Best. Home. Teachers. Ever!
One of the greatest people I know. Seriously.
Being Silly :)
I kinda love this picture!
Opening the call!!

Tennis Buddies = Amazingness
Two of my amazing friends!

LOVE these three!


We had a photoshoot, this is what came of it.

Me and the Birthday boy!

:)
So there was my last two weeks of college in pictures! It was great and I loved every minute of it. I hope that the fall is as amazing as the summer was! I don't think it could get any better! :)

1 comment:

  1. Shelby!!!! You didnt tell me you had a blog. I will be your blogger fan. It looks like your having fun. Not only getting an education, but living life.

    ReplyDelete