Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sunshine :)

I woke up this morning to a BEAUTIFUL day. The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in sight! I was so excited by the beautiful weather that I got dressed and put daisy's leash on and headed out the door, we HAD to go on a walk. As we were driving down the road to the park, all of a sudden the sky darkened and the fog came out. It was like I was in a completely different place. I had been in the sunshine 10 SECONDS AGO! It wasn't good walking weather anymore, so me and Daisy headed to petco to get her a new toy and collar. As I was driving back to my house I could literally see where the sunshine ended and the clouds and gloom started. It was crazy, but I kept thinking "I'm almost in the sunshine!" Being the deep, critical thinker that I am (sarcasm) I started thinking about how that's kinda like life.
You go through cloudy days and patches of fog,but if you keep going soon you'll get to the sunshine.
I got to the sunshine and smiled.


1 comment: