Thursday, February 3, 2011

On my mind...

Driving to and from work leaves me with PLENTY of time on my hands to thing, ponder and meditate. It's amazing what travels through your mind when you are stuck in traffic. Lately these are the things that have been on my mind:
-What I'm going to do with the rest of my life... I'm really starting to stress about what on earth my purpose is and what I would really like to do. I have no idea, maybe on the way to Rexburg I'll figure that out....
-Whether I'm doing the right thing, making the right decisions and becoming who I'm supposed to be. If the Lord would be proud of the decisions I'm making
-I want to travel and experience the world. I want to get out of this part of the country and see everything. I'm bored with what I'm doing, Life is to be enjoyed not just endured (President Gordon B. Hinkley) and right now I feel like I'm barely enduring it.
-But mostly I just think about what awaits me when I get back to Rexburg. Fun? Adventure? Excitement? I can only hope.
Good thing I have so much time to think about all of these things....

1 comment:

  1. Thats funny, because I do a lot of thinking in the car! Also when I mow the lawn. Its hard sometimes to know what to do with your time and where to go. I believe though that if your doing the right things then answers sometimes come.

    ReplyDelete