Thursday, August 26, 2010

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue...

On Tuesday (August 24th) Kelsey, Lisa and I loaded up the car and headed to Boise for Christines wedding!! It was a long drive but not a bad one. We talked about boys the whole time...Well Lisa and Kelsey talked and I listened intently :) We got there at about 6pm. First we went to the Boise temple and they were taking pictures. They are so cute. Then we headed to the hotel and waited. Waited for the bridesmaids, then waited for the bride. We were starving by the the time we headed to IHOP! It was delicious, but I think that's partly because we were starving! We then got lost heading back to the hotel, which lead to a long detour. :) After getting back to the hotel we all crashed. The wedding day went by really fast, despite the fact that we did a whole lot of waiting. They both just looked super happy when they came out of the temple. it was great :) After they took a ton of pictures we all headed to the Golden Corral and stuffed our faces. It was delicious. After food we went to Ontario for the reception that started at 6. It was a great day and I am so happy for them! We headed out about 9 (I think) and didn't get home till 3:30 am. It was a long day.
All the wedding stuff and Kelsey talking about what she would like for her wedding got me to thinking about MY wedding, some time in the distant future. I found this dress that I really like, it's pretty I think. The sleeves will have to be adjusted a little I think but I just really like it.I just thought this cake was pretty :)
I've always really liked rings with three diamonds in the middle, so something like this, with or without the 6 little diamonds on the outside.

1 comment:

  1. That is a pretty dress. If I were to do it again, I would get one that was not super fancy, so I could wear it when ever I went to the temple. That way I could wear it more than once, remember the day I wore it first, and feel pretty every time I wore it!

    ReplyDelete