Sunday, September 19, 2010

The start of something new

At Matt's Ultimate Game!
Lynden and Jon! They are great guys!!!
Jon and I
Oh goodness! It's been too long since I've blogged! Well my first semester of Sophomore year has officially started! We are two weeks in and it's been pretty great! We've seen Kris and Dustin ever single day since school has started. It's been a lot of fun having them around, even if Kris has alternative motives for coming over (it starts with an 'M' and ends in an 'ichelle') haha But it's been fun watching those two :) Anyways.... Really not much has happened. On Friday (the 17th) I played tennis with Matt and two other people and that was a lot of fun! Oh my goodness! How could I forget????? Kris and Jacob are ENGAGED!!!!! He asked her the day before school started, so that was Wednesday the 8th!!! It was so cute. He put the ring in a box of cereal and she pored it out and there popped the ring :) it was great! I'm very happy for those two! Our dearest old roommate Emily has graced us with her presence the last two weekends, which has been WONDERFUL the first weekend we went to Applebees with most of my new roommates and a few other friends. It was a lot of fun. Then this last satureday she came over and we all went and played WALLEYBALL!!!!! Oh goodness I LOVE that game. Even though I hit the ball to hard and just suck at it. It's still a lot of fun! It's mostly the people that you play it with though that make it fun. We started off with Matt, Nate, Michelle, Kris, Dustin, Emily, Ashley(Matt and Nate's old FHE sister) Brianna and Me. Brianna left before the game even really got started because our friend Zach called her to play soccer. It was a lot of fun! They then came over for dinner and just kinda hung out. Sunday was wonderful! My AWESOME home teachers came over and taught with the spirit, like always :) I went to Stadium singing with Nate and Matt, that was SO much fun but it was super hot! After Stadium singing they came over and Michelle told them her most embarrassing moment... it was HILARIOUS!! :)
School is school. I really thought I was going to love this semester but its really just starting to frustrate me. My classes are kinda a let down... Well some of them are. But others are really great. I'm just hoping it gets better! Tonight I went to Matt and Jons first Ultimate Frisbee game and it was awesome!! They WON!!!!! It was Matt's first time winning a game and I was so happy for them! :) All is good in Shelby World.... For now :)

When Emily came and visited!
She said YESSSS!
How he did :)
Roommates :)

1 comment:

  1. oOoooo...Michelle and Kris?? Really? Sounds exciting!

    I'm glad you are having fun! That's what college is for! :)

    ReplyDelete