Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Moment of the Day


So I'm in the line at subway just ordering my delicious Oven Roasted Chicken Breast sandwich, making small talk with my sandwich maker (She's from Oregon!!! :)). I get up to pay for my sandwich and contemplate weather or not to get the pop and chips or be cheap when the lady in the back yells to my cashier "Her order is already paid for!". I was surprised and confused, so was my cashier. The lady in the back came out and said "Your sandwich is already paid for and you get a pop and chips. Have a good day". The nice man that was in front of me paid for my order! It was so sweet! Made my whole day. I have that "Pay it Forward" attitude... Gonna go make someone else smile now :)

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW! I love that!!! Holy smokes. Just hearing about it made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I wish that man was in front of me when I was at Winco last week!

    ReplyDelete