Monday, September 27, 2010

The things that make me Happy.

So Today has sucked. Majorly...But I've decided to post about some things that make me Happy... In hopes to actually MAKE me happy. So here we go.








A picture is worth a thousand words and these pictures mean more to me than that. I am so grateful for the people I have in my life. They are my strength and my Beacon. They are the light in the dark. Christ has become so much more important to me this semester. He is not only my Savior, but my friend. I cannot wait for Fall! I keep looking outside waiting for the leaves to start changing. I'm so grateful for the Scriptures as well as the Power of the Priesthood, Without them I would be lost. These are the things that make my life beautiful. Tomorrow is a new day, hopefully a better one.
(p.s These things are in no particular order :))

1 comment:

  1. What a nice post. I LOVE all those pictures. Sometimes when I need a pick me up, I look at pictures of my family and loved ones. You have such nice skin and your hair is super pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete