Sunday, July 25, 2010

Last two weeks of Spring Semester 2010

Due to finals and being busy having fun, this post is SUPER long... Sorry! But it will be SO worth it!

Hmm ok, where to start....The 12th of July was Jacobs 22nd birthday so we had a party for him at FHE! It was a lot of fun and just very relaxing. Nate and Dan decided they were going to try and show off by doing some leg wrestling...It didn't work out too well but they got Brianna to do it...Not sure how but it was funny to watch! Here is a video of it, Nate let her win, haha.

After that they all decided to go play soccer, but I had some serious homework to do so I decided to pass. Going through my planner as I'm trying to remember what happened those two weeks, there isn't a whole heck of a lot besides projects and homework...Kinda depressing. On Friday the 16th I went on a date to Wingers and to see Despicable Me. It was a lot of fun and the movie was super cute.
Saturday the 17th was probably the best day! It was the closing social and one of our Bishoprics house. It was so much fun! We ate yummy ribs and floated down the canal in their backyard like a BAJILLION and Five times. It was fun to just visit with the amazing people of my ward and have fun. It was a nice break from always going going going. After Brianna, Nate and I had been there for 4 hours we decided we should probably go home. We went home and went to a Bluegrass concert that both Nate and I had to go to for a class,Brianna just came along for the fun of it :) The concert was actually pretty good! I didn't know anyone could play so fast!! After the concert Brianna and I headed to the store with Josh to get desert for the dinner we were going to have Sunday night at our FHE-Bros. While we were at the store we got a text from Nate about Dan's birthday party. So we hurried up and went home because we wanted to go! It was fun, we ate pizza, sang happy birthday, played on the trampoline and watch Sherlock Holmes. I didn't watch the movie though, had a little drama going on in my life that needed to be cried about. Poor Nate's steering wheel got a little beat up by me, but I didn't do any damage, I'm not strong enough :) Nate and Dan were kind enough to give me a blessing. I just love those boys, they are probably some of the best people I have ever met.
The Next day was Sunday, the LAST Sunday. We sang the stupid hymn God Be With You Till We Meet Again (ok, it's not STUPID, I like it, but it just made me cry so I wasn't a fan of it at that moment!). I'm pretty sure for the rest of the day after church I slept...That's usually what I do, haha. At 6 we had a potluck at our FHE-Bros and it was lots of fun! I met their old fhe sisters and they are great! I found some new friends in them!(Shout Out to Allison and Marlene! :)) Allison and I are going to have a Hairspray party when we get back to Rexburg! It's gonna be awesome :) Anywho... I had my last Home teaching session, it was sad, but It was also really good because those boys sure do know how to teach with the spirit! I aspire to be that amazing someday!
I already wrote about our last FHE...So whats next? Hmm..... A Whole lot of studying and test taking. THAT'S what! I got an 86 on my Psychology final!!! I was soooo proud of myself! I worked HARD for that grade! Unfortunately...The other tests I took suffered because I put so much time into that test. Oh Well, I still passed!
Thursday Emily opened her mission call!!! She's going to the Washington D.C North Mission and will also be serving as a temple worker! I'm so excited for her! She's going to be a G-R-E-A-T missionary!! After the opening of the Call we went home and I said bye to my Home teachers! They are great. Then I just hung out with... Ya, you guessed it, my fhe-bros. lol
Friday was just so sad because everyone was cleaning and packing and it was just sad. I woke up early to say goodbye to Evan, I wont see him for TWO years! He's going to be a fabulous missionary though. Then Jacob, Kris, Nate, Brianna and I all went to get breakfast. It was good to hang out with Jacob and Kris before they left. I sure do miss those two! After breakfast we headed back to our apartment and started packing and cleaning. Brianna was the first to leave and it was sad! She left at 1:30 and the rest of the day just seemed...Weird. I took two finals and did some packing. The fhe-bros came over and hung out and we all decided to go to the Sand Dunes that night. I ended up being the only one from my apartment to go and it was a lot of fun! Full of jumping off sand cliffs with Kariann (I LOVE that girl!!), finding a beetle and kicking sand on both Kariann and Nate (My bad guys!), Making sand angels and smelling like campfire. Oh, I can't forget to mention getting stuck in the sand and being helped by these guys who had to hide their "pop" hahaha great times! :) Unfortunately getting stuck cut into saying goodbye and I made Matt and Nate late for curfew, I felt really bad about it! But I am glad I got to say goodbye to those goobers. Saturday morning I was back at their apartment because I had to say goodbye to Dan and Jon and they weren't there! Dumbies. Haha but I woke Matt and Nate up again to say goodbye again :) Troy was out like a lightbulb. I did get to say goodbye to Jon and Dan because Ariel drove me to where they were to say bye. After I did I had to do my clean check and finish packing! It was stressful but I got it all done...and left some stuff there too.

1 comment: