Thursday, July 15, 2010

Same Ol' Same Ol'

So basically, nothing has happened since Lagoon. Last Thursday (7/9/10) Brianna, Nate and I went to Rigby Lake and had a lot of fun. Then that night the three of us went to The Barber of Seville for our Humanities class. It was such a cute play! I really enjoyed it. Friday I went to Jacobs track meet... Got there late so I didn't get to see him run! I was SUPER sad because it was his last one! :-( After that we went to Dominoes with Jacob, Jon, Camry and Chelsea. We went to Horkleys and got pop then went to Porter Park and ate our pizza. It was way fun!

After Porter we went and watched Disturbia! It was a lot of fun :) Satureday... I don't remember what we did. haha Oh wait. I do remember. Brianna and I had "Feeling" time. There was lots of tears shed... mostly by me. But Hearts were healed and it's good for Brianna and I to know what's going on in each others head. It was really nice. Also Brianna and I went over to our FHE-Bros and watched the Germany vs. Uruguay(Or Paraguay... Idk). Then we went to the Snow Shack. That was fun. Then there was a thunderstorm and Brianna, Sadie and I decided to go for a walk in the rain. It was very calming. After that is when me and Brianna had our "Feeling" session. After that we headed over to the FHE bros and said goodbye to Matt, He was going to Washington D.C for a whole WEEK! I guess he doesn't care that we all only have two weeks left together (now only one). Oh well, he'll be back Sunday night. Sunday I TRIED to work on a bunch of homework. I guess the Lord doesn't like us doing homework on His day... Makes sense. The rest of the week has been homework, stress and no sleep... So basically, college. haha I'm getting more and more anxious for next week. NOT excited for finals and NOT excited to say goodbye. Oh no... I feel the tears coming already!

No comments:

Post a Comment