Sunday, December 26, 2010

Catching up...

Oh man, so I pretty much need to write on this more often. Since Pictures are worth a thousand words, I figured I could just post pictures from the last few weeks and explain them :)





Thanksgiving break the Evans' and I headed out to Tillamook!


We went to the cheese factory, got pizza and Josh and Terry went SWIMMING! They're crazy!

First picture together in TWO YEARS! I missed that kid :)

Our first picture... ever. :)

This looks like a cover of a band album :)

Siblings :D

The rare occurrence of Snow in Washington happened during Thanksgiving :)

My lovely home teacher Drew!

This picture just makes me smile :)

My other lovely home teacher :)

Me and Mr.Graduate. I miss him like crazy!!!

Caro, Michelle, Bri, Me, Tiff

This picture just always makes me and everyone smile! It's the greatest picture ever!

Roomies :)

Sterling making the veggies for our enormous hot dog!

Best.Picture.Ever :)

The Goodbye picture with Danny

He is adorable!

The goodbye picture with Drew! :)

Tyson, probably the funniest guy I know :)

hahaha Trevor is great!

Lance and I. We hate each other. No big deal :)

At the dedication. It was amazing!

Roomies :)

Alex, Tyson and Drew :)

"Oh Bless you Shelby Park" His trade mark saying :)

We go for walks and get pumped about life. No Big Deal.

I FREAKING LOVE THIS GUY! El Guapo is the best guy ever!

Awww Jeff is great!

One of my best friends. Miss him terribly!

Sharla and I! She is darling and I love her!!

They are Cute :)

Just being Normal :)

That's better :)
Austin and I
He gets up and shows up at our apartment at 5:30 AM to say goodbye and ends up helping pack our car. He is amazing and will be the best missionary Portland Oregon ever saw!!!! :D

Coleton is Fantastic and so funny!!!

He's a nursing major :) Well, at least he got brianna to believe he was!

Garritt, One of the few things I've missed about home. Love this guy!
The family

Me and my baby girl Brooklyn :)

My Peanut-butter is growing up!!!! :)

Me and Gramps

Me and my lovelys. They are the best little cousins :)
Michelle and her "Miniature Sterling"

And there we go, you are all caught up on my life for the past month :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment