Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Resolutions

Ah, the beginning of a new year. It's time for a fresh start and new resolutions. I found my list from last year and thankfully I did almost all of the things I wanted to do! If I've learned anything about goals, you have to set them, write them down (where other people can see them) and STICK TO THEM. So now is the time to write them down for people to see. A few of them are rolled over from last year because I think they're something that should be done often.
  • Run 2.5 miles in 20 minutes
  • Go somewhere I've never been before
  • No soda
  • No Fast food
  • Go to the Beach
These are very simple goals, but they are good and attainable, which is what I think makes for successful goals. So here's to a new year and new challenges! Hopefully 2013 will be just as good, if not better, than 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment