Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Gratitude

I would be extremely ungrateful if I did not express how blessed I am. I have the most AMAZING friends in the world. There is no doubt in my mind that the friends I have, have been placed in my life for a reason. My friend Jeff texted me this morning to be strong and keep my head up, not that anything was wrong, just a friendly reminder. It got me thinking, I really can do anything if I have God on my side, and my friends. Both Heavenly Father and my blessed friend will lift me up when I cannot bare to hold myself up. I am so so so grateful for the wonderful men in my life who exemplify what being a man truly is, their wives are gonna be treated like angels! I know that these men are going to do great things in their lives and I'm so grateful that I've been given the opportunity to know them.
Now for my lady friends.
I cannot express how grateful I am for Kaylynn, Lisa and Brianna. It's the small things they do for me that add up to the big things. Kaylynn letting me cry on her shoulder while I cry on the phone with Nate. Lisa being my comic relief. And Brianna, oh how I miss her. There are days when I ache for my best friend. I don't like being this far apart for so long. But I am so grateful that we are still the same, 747 miles away from each other. I am grateful that I can call her up whenever I need to vent, really vent without any hesitation. I'm grateful that she makes fun of me and is completely honest and can tell me when I'm being dumb. I AM SO BLESSED!!!!!!!
I love my life. With all it's ups and downs, trials and heartaches, laughs and embarrassing moments. I know God has a purpose for me. I'm still trying to figure it out, but I know that He will direct me wherever I need to go. Life is good and I'm PUMPED!

No comments:

Post a Comment