Saturday, October 6, 2012

Need to catch up!

I'm back in Rexburgggg! Thank goodness! I love being home and working, but school is where I belong at this time in my life. A lot has happened in this short month, and yet I feel like I've been at school this semester for a lifetime! There has already been plenty of laughs, a few tears and lots of sleep deprived nights and thoughts of changing my major. I am in a drawing class... Lets just say the teacher pointed out that I am NOT good at drawing in front of the whole class. It was just fantastic. I miss being in a photography class, but I will be in THREE this coming Winter semester, so I guess I should cherish the fact that I'm not in the photo-lab 24/7, but I still hate drawing. I LOVE living in a house up here at school, it is seriously the coolest experience! We have so much space and it's just a lot of fun! My roommates are awesome, a little loud at times, but they are all fun. Oh, have I mentioned my calling? Relief Society Secretary... Guess that means I have to pay attention. It's cool though, I actually like it... Most days. Here are just a few pictures and highlights from the semester. I'll post pictures of more of my roommates and the house soon. 
Life is good.



 
 This is my roommates Alex, Me and Kaylynn. For FHE we had an Ice Cream drop... which just turned into an ice cream fight! It was awesome! (October 1st)
 Evan Johnson came home! I met Evan up here at school my very first semester and we have been friends ever since! The top picture was taken September 23rd 2012 (the first time we had seen each other since he's been back and the Bottom picture was taken in July of 2010) It's crazy how time has flown and I'm so excited for him to be back so we can party it up!
 This is my bestest friend Nate. His birthday was October 1st so we threw him a surprise party on September 30th! It was so much fun and I'm glad he was ACTUALLY surprised! He knows me so well that I figured he'd know, haha guess not. It was fun and lots of good food! (Which I made! I'm perfecting my cooking skills! Yumm)
This was taken right before the above picture. I seriously LOVE this picture. It describes our friendship so well. Him taking his sweet time and me saying "Naaaaaate!" haha it's a marvelous friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment