Sunday, May 16, 2010

Back to the Burg

So I'm back in Rexburg, and LOVING it! I wasn't exactly sure how I felt about coming back. I mean I love it here, but I also love it at home. I do miss my job but it's been a blast so far! I did have a bad week last week (Mostly Monday and Tuesday but a good work friend from back home helped me out and cheered me up). This weekend has been great! Yesterday (Saturday May 15th) was pretty much the best day of college so far! I had a math meeting and a family interactions meeting, but after that it was relax-central! Brianna and I rode our bikes (ok they were Lisa and Christine's bikes) to Brolims and got a bunch of snack foods then went tanning! It was awesome! Such a relaxing day. Then we got the bright idea to dye Brianna's hair... I am not going to be a professional beautician, no matter how much I'd like to. We had to get new dye for Brianna's hair today because it was the wrong color and blotchy (thanks to me). I think she is satisfied with her hair now though. It was great!


Just Me

My Beautiful Roommate

If there ever was a perfect day, Yesterday was it.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously Shelby, If you ever need anything! Give me a call! :)

    Have a GREAT time in COLLEGE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete