Thursday, May 27, 2010

I thought I was in college?




Who knew college could be fun?? I'm definitely beginning to find out! This past weekend was NON-STOP go go go. Friday after classes got out me and Brianna hung out with Lisa and Josh. They are so much fun! We played pool and card games. Oh, and since Josh's Birthday was Saturday we bought all the stuff for his breakfast he was having... Don't think he was to fond of that but he will get over it. Saturday was crazy busy! First we went to Josh's birthday breakfast and ate a "mess" (biscuits, gravy, Eggs and sausage all mixed together. Doesn't sound or look amazing, but it IS!). Then me and Brianna had a Family Interactions meeting, where our group worked on our skit! It was hilarious, when we performed it in class! Awesomeness! After that I played tennis with Kelsey and Josh. A few hours later our ward had this thing called Iron Chef. We were given a few ingredients and had to make a main course and a desert out of it! It was AWESOME! (Picture of the plate is our finished product) Brianna and I cannot resist a photo opp... The reason I'm wearing a hat is because it was SNOWING OUTSIDE! Ya i know, one minute it is tennis worthy weather....The next it looks like Christmas. Oh Rexburg... How I love you. After Iron Chef (We didn't win...) it was time for *Drum roll please...* WATER POLO!!!!! That was probably my favorite part of the day! Especially when I tackled my FHE brother Nate... I'm kinda embarrassed about it to be honest, but it was hilarious. Worst part about Water Polo? Walking home half naked in your bathing suit when it is FREEZING outside! (Remember, it had SNOWED that day!) I got some major weird looks but ya know what...I don't care, I had a blast! We went back to my apartment and had a game night! Full of Wii, Uno and Scum. It was full of yelling, laughs and loads of fun. Yes, that was ALL in ONE day! Sunday was amazing as well. Church was, of course, awesome! Even though we missed relief society, it was still a wonderful. Brianna and I went to our FHE bros apartment and visited and got invited to go to Stadium Singing. We were reluctant to go because...Well... We aren't singers. But it was a really cool experience, having a bunch of college kids just singing hymns and enjoying it. I really liked it. After Stadium Singing Nate and Matt (our FHE bros) came back to our apartment and hung out. We watched "Can I have Yo Numba" and "Nail Salon" on youtube....You MUST look them up if you haven't seen them! Funniest thing EVER! As we were watching "Nail Salon" something was going on that was PERFECT for it... Nate and Matt did Brianna's Nails! haha I'm not exactly sure how it started...But it was hilarious! They are the best FHE bro's EVER! Then for FHE on monday we went and played WalleyBall. It's basically Valley Ball... But way cooler! This semester is going great! I love the people I've met so far! They are making my college experience A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

No comments:

Post a Comment