Monday, November 8, 2010

20 Candles (Pictures for Angela ;))

So this weekend was kinda crazy! Friday morning at 5:30 AM my phone went off, it was time to head to the Temple. It was glorious. A Good first NON-Teenager decision to make :) Then I came home and went back to bed, another great decision. Deciding that it was my birthday and since my science class wasn't taking attendance that day... it was a good day to skip. haha So I spent a relaxing day full of movies, sleeping, staying in my p.j's and getting a massage!!! At 7:30 we and my great friends headed out to Texas Roadhouse! Only the BEST restaurant ever! So yummy :) Then we headed back to Rexburg and watched Italian Job. I have such amazing friends. Seriously! Then Saturday Brianna and I had our date for the Date Auction our ward had. We had the best dates AND the best date idea! Danny and Sterling are the funniest people we know :) We decorated ours and theirs apartment for CHRISTMAS! Oh it was grand. Our apartment looks amazing...We still gotta do some work on theirs! Saturday Night Michelle and I went on a date with Jon and Todd and Lynden and his date. It was a lot of fun! Mini-Golfing, McDonalds ice cream and Enchanted. So fun. Stake Conference was Sunday, it was pretty great. Even with Jacob talking my ear off ;) After stake conference we headed back to our apartment, got all comfy and watched Leap Year with Nate. It was a lot of fun. There was a CES fireside that night and my Home Teachers came over. It was a busy weekend and it was so much fun!


BEST Date auction DATE and DATES :)



Mistletoe, I've been kissed under it already ;)


My WONDERFUL friends whom I love dearly :)






Did I mention we went to Idaho falls in a LIMO??? :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! It looks like so much fun!!!!! Thanks for the pictures. Sorry its a bit late. Soccer is over, yahoo, maybe things will slow down.
    P.S. I like your blog background.

    ReplyDelete