Monday, November 8, 2010

Maybe if You're Lucky...You wont be a teen anymore!

Ahhhh the joys of having a Birthday. It's a new year, a new start, a new you. You are no longer what you were just 24 hours earlier and you get to decide what you do with the next 365 days. For me, I'm deciding to become better. I've just been thinking a lot about where I am in my life and who I'm becoming. It's not bad, but it may or may not be what I want to be. So this next year, I'm going to find out who I am. I'm going to live. It's time I start being who I want to be. It's time I start being brave, experiencing life and not always doing what others expect. I'm going to wear my heart on my sleeve, be bold, tell the truth and just be me. I'm a little nervous to see how that goes. With my luck, next year I'll be posting something similar, but hopefully some of my goals will be accomplished. So in the next 362 days I'm going to:
*Laugh more than Cry
*Say what I mean
*Be more cautious with my heart
*Take a trip and I mean a big trip. Somewhere besides Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Utah
*Discover a talent of mine
*Enjoy work
*Figure out what I'm going to do with the rest of my life.
*Be more frugal with my money
*Learn how to cook well

Those are just a few.... So Happy Birthday to me, may this year be a good learning experience.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! There is nothing like getting older, and that is good and bad. I hope you have a happy day, and know there are people out there who love you.

    ReplyDelete