Sunday, November 21, 2010

Catching up...

Oh man I have some catching up to do, well, not a ton but some! So last weekend I went to Utah for the first time! Well I've been to Utah like 3 times but for very short periods of time each, so this was my first extended time in Utah. It was lots of fun! We went down to see my FHE Dad Parker compete in a dance competition. He did wonderful even though he didn't win! Michelle and I stayed with my good friend Trisha who I know from back home! Friday we hung out with Michelle's friend Braden and that was fun. Kinda weird because I don't know him, but it was still fun. Then Saturday Michelle and I hung out with my good buddy Josh Cory! Oh it was so much fun! He is so wonderful and I missed him so much! We went to this wonderful restaurant that served YUMMY sandwiches and soup! Oh it was grand! Then we went to this gillato shop and to his house for a split second. I was so glad I got to catch up with him!! After we got done hanging out with Josh we headed to Parkers dance competition. It was way cool watching all the dancers! BYU Provo is so big! I was in shock. No joke. I'm glad I go to BYU-Idaho, it's definatley where I'm supposed to be. After Parker's dance stuff Michelle and I went back to Trisha's and watched Sweet Home Alabama. It was just a relaxing weekend. Then Sunday we went to SALT LAKE CITY!!! I've never been there before so I begged Parker to stop so we could see the Temple. It was so much fun! Oh my goodness I loved it. But it was nice to get back to Rexburg to my sweet little apartment, and I missed Brianna :)




Oh Josh you are just to funny.

He makes me smile :)
We hadn't gotten a picture yet and I was leaving and she had JUST woken up, so we took a silly picture. This is what the outcome was :)

Brigham Young's house!!!

Just a family Picture :)

The BEAUTIFUL house of the Lord!
We're just best friends, no big deal!

Me and My "little" "brother" Coleton!

Me and Dad (Parker)

Just my mad picture taking skills :)

One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen up close!

A look into Eternity

My Savior, My Best Friend, My Redeemer

The Group that went to Utah :)



Needless to say, it was a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment