Wednesday, June 23, 2010

DAVID ARCHULETTA...(weekend of 6/19/10)




Ok, So David Archuletta wasn't the ONLY fun thing about my weekend. But I was just SO excited about it that I had to have it as my title. Friday Brianna, Kris and I made shirts for our FHE bro's sports teams! Our shirts turned out amazingly awesome!!!! Actually, I'm wearing mine right now because they have games tonight so I'm showing my support! :-) Then later Dan and Nate came over and we had a Mess for dinner (Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage, and eggs all mixed together. It's yummy!). They all decided to go to Dairy Queen and get Ice Cream. But Brianna and I went to Idaho Falls and went to Denny's with a big group. It was SO much fun!!. Saturday I went to Chad's (Lisa's friend) Basketball game. It was INTENSE! I decided I can't watch basketball anymore because I get way to into it! After the Game I went home and did some homework, until Brianna and my other roommates came in and informed me that they were all going swimming at Rigby Lake. Well I HAD to go then! :-) It was way fun...For the first 5 minutes. We arrived at the Lake and it was nice and hot. The sun was shining and we were planning on getting super tan... Until the clouds rolled in and the wind came. Then it was FREEZING! It was still tons of fun. I learned how to skip rocks (I'm not good at that at all!), watched my FHE brothers shiver like they were dying. It was awesome. After the lake I went home and got ready for the David Archuletta Concert!! :) It was so much fun! We got to meet his opening act (David Osmond! Who is a HOTTIE!!!!) They were both awesome! After the Concert we went back to our apartment and played pool in the lounge. I was in SUCH a great mood. I'm pretty sure my FHE-Bros thought I was a freak because I was just hyper and happy. It was grand. I love College! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment