Monday, June 28, 2010

Eye Project

So for my Humanities class we were assigned to make a piece of abstract art. This is what I made. I wanted to do something cool and different. I actually came up with this idea while I was falling asleep. The funny part about this project... I put WAY to much effort into it. I was looking at my other classmates art pieces and they were like doodles, or food on a napkin, someone even took a picture of all the dishes in their sink and submitted that... Oh well. I really enjoy how it turned out. haha I also LOVED taking awkward pictures of all my friends. You are a true friend if you will let me get all up in your business with a camera. Getting all of your flaws on film. Luckily, all my friends are perfect and have no flaws ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment