Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mondays are about Family...

So Monday's could quite possibly be my favorite day of the week. And it's because of the people in these pictures. This Monday (June 14th) we had a WATER FIGHT!!!! It was amazing! We joined with another group and that was awesome. Then we played at the water park and Porter Park. It was a great day :)

Troy and I. He is really like 6'6" but He was nice enough to lower himself so that I didn't look so short!
Nate is hilarious! I can never tell if he's joking so I pretty much believe everything he says, which is probably bad because MOST of the time he is joking!
We joined with another FHE group and had a water fight! It was awesome!
Meet Sadie, She is my roommate. I love her. The End.
It's a sister kinda thing
Matt and I, with Nate creeping in the back. I love this picture, It makes me smile.
Jacob = Beast! He is great!
This is my FHE Dad. He is awesome! Even though he was a butt and wouldn't smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment