Monday, June 7, 2010

Avoiding Homework...

This weekend was Memorial Day Weekend which means it was a THREE DAY WEEKEND!!!! It started off with our wonderful FHE-Bros coming over and playing the Wii. We eventually (after probably an hour of deciding) went and saw IRON MAN 2! It was so great! Super funny and now I really want to see Iron Man 1! Brianna Got treated to Hair Salon Daniel, She always gets pampered by our FHE bros! :) First the nails and now the hair? Who needs professional Salons?? Satureday was loads of fun also! We played Walley Ball (A big favorite with our group of friends now!) On the way to Walley Ball, while getting into Nate's car... I slipped and hit my shin, which now has the resemblance of someone that got severely beat! After Walley Ball we went our separate ways. I basicly did nothing all the rest of the day, until about 6 pm, when we played WATER POLO!!! (Another group favorite!) We met some people that are from back home, which was way cool! After Water Polo Brianna and I ordered some Pizza, I was in need of a little comfort. Sunday was awesome as always! Very relaxing. I went to my Home Teachers apartment and they had a game night, where I was accused of being a werewolf, because of my "Shifty Eyes" hahaha Good times. Then Monday came (here comes the good stuff!)... We Went to the ICE CAVES!!!!! I was a little nervous at first but am SO SO SO glad I went! I had a blast! Driving to the caves I was in the very back of Nate's car(no seat or seatbelt...) and was bouncing everywhere! Brianna could not stop laughing every time my head would hit the roof of his car...I had a pretty bad headache after that! The ice caves are fun because you just slip and slide and just have a great time! I did, however, hit my head on the ice... I slipped and my head was introduced to the ice. I don't think they liked each other very much! I had to ride in Jacob's car on the way back because all the people in Nate's car wouldn't let me sit in the back... I guess they thought I had enough brain damage for one day! After The Ice Caves we just relaxed until it was time for... WALLEY BALL!!!! :) This sport is becoming a common occurrence with my FHE family! I don't mind Because it's amazingly fun! I just Love College!

No comments:

Post a Comment