Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blessings.


I have come to realize that God really does know what's best for us. I've always known this, but as I get older I'm able to recognize the blessings he has left in my life. He has blessed me by giving me the privilege to know the most amazing people in the world. The people I have met this semester are truly a treasure to me. I just received a blessing frome Nate and Matt. Yesterday I was very dehydrated and almost passed out and today I'm feeling the aftermath. I had to make a mad dash to the bathroom because I was going to throw up. It wasn't fun. I've also been feeling down lately. Having some self-esteem issues. Not sure what that deal is. Anyways... They are so awesome because they were willing to come all the way to the Taylor to give me a blessing, and Matt was even late for class. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed me with such amazing worthy FHE-Brothers (friends). Without them (all of them, not just Nate and Matt) I would be having the worst semester ever. I can't help but be happy when I'm around them. And guess what? I feel better now. Thank you Heavenly Father, and thank you Matt and Nate. You guys are the best!

1 comment:

  1. Shelby, you are awesome! I'm so glad you are surrounding yourself with good people, and having a BLAST! Live it up girl- these are the best days of your LIFE!!

    ReplyDelete